By Goico & Bolet, P.P.
Atlanta Employment Immigration Attorneys
Abogados De Inmigración De Empleo
To hire a non-U.S. citizen, U.S. employers must sponsor the potential employee for labor certification, which is the first step in obtaining a work visa. This can eventually lead to a green card for the employee. At Goico & Bolet, P.C., our immigration lawattorneys help employer sponsors bring employees to the U.S. via all work-related visa designations.
Georgia Lawyers For Investor Visas, H1-B Visas And Other Work Visas
The most common work visas our attorneys facilitate include:
- H1-B visas: For workers in specialty occupations
- E visas: For treaty traders and treaty investors
- L visas: For employees transferred from a foreign office to a U.S. location
- O visas: For people with an “extraordinary ability” in the sciences, education, business, athletics or arts
- P visas: For athletes and entertainers, and their spouses and children
There are annual limits for some work visas, so it is important to speak with a knowledgeable immigration lawyer to find out the current status of the visa you wish to pursue. While there are projected time frames for employment visa approvals, they are not always accurate. If you are an employer who has decided to sponsor an employee, the sooner you begin the process, the better.
At Goico & Bolet, P.C., we disclose all of our attorney fees up front and are dedicated to providing cost-effective service to individuals and businesses. To discuss your legal needs with a skilled Atlanta employment immigration lawyer, call 404-320-3456 or contact us online. We look forward to speaking with you. Se habla español.